1. Your rights
- Right of Access – If you wish to view the information we hold about you (if any), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Rectification – We endeavour to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to - date at all times.If the information that we hold on you is incomplete or inaccurate, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Right to Erasure – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to delete all or part of the personal information we hold on you. Please note that we have the right to refuse in certain circumstances.
- Right to Object – If you are unhappy with our use of your personal data, please email enquiries email@example.com to register your objection.Please note that the right to object does not apply in some circumstances.
2. What information do we collect?a. When you register an account
In order to place an order via the Thermuparts website, you will first need to register a trade account.
If you choose to register an account, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Email address
- Company name and address
- Main contact’s name and telephone number(s)
- Accounts contact’s name and telephone number(s)
The information we collect during the account registration process is used for our own internal administrative purposes, as well as for the fulfilment of any orders you place while logged in.
b. When you place an order
When you place an order via the Thermuparts website, you will be required to input the following information:
- First Name & Surname
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
This information is collected to help us fulfil your order and manage our own accounts.
c. While you browse our website
We do not collect any personally-identifiable information while you browse our website (unless you enter it yourself while placing an order or registering/managing your account).
Like many website owners, we use Google Analytics to anonymously monitor traffic and user behaviour on our website. This tool does not collect any personally-identifiable information; it only collects aggregated data (e.g. how many people visit our website, how many times each page is viewed).
If you do not wish to be included in our Analytics data, you can opt out using this browser add-on.
3. Information securityWe do our best to keep all personal data as secure as possible. All information is stored securely, and online payments are processed via a secure (HTTPS) connection.
We will not share your personal information with any unaffiliated third parties, with one possible exception: in the interest of customer security and our own business interests, we may share any information pertinent to potentially fraudulent orders or abuse of this website with external bodies, such as fraud prevention agencies, banks, and the police.
4. Promotional materialsWhen you place an order or register an account, you will be given the option to opt in to receive promotional materials. If you opt in, we may contact you using the details you provide to inform you of offers and other information that’s relevant to Thermuparts
You may opt out of this service at any time – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you’d like to be removed from our marketing list.